Digging

• Would models be usefull? I was digging around for more fan made starwars games and stumbled upon a forum with somone who had a build of free radical’s battlefront. He has some old models that he’s been able to get out of the game theyre all in FBX format. A lot of Fighter models like the B-wing, X-wing, and some imperial fighters. Also some rebel soldiers and stormtrooper. I could probably contact the guy if you guys wanted.

• free radical’s battlefront. He has some old models that he’s been able to get out of the game theyre all in FBX format.

Smells like a lawsuit if Battlecry uses them. Without an official reply of “Go ahead, use them.” from Free Radical and Lucasfilm/Disney, it’s a big no, no.

• Yeah, ripping models and using them in projects = nono plus they probably wouldn’t be set up for modern graphic techniques like PBR, though if this guy were to allow us access to the free radical battlefront build cough I’m sure no one would complain ;)

• I was thinking you could build on them. But that might be forbiden too idk.

Here’s the forum page if you’re looking for eye candy: http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1304034

Views