Lothal map

• If there is the possibility of custom map in the awesome game that’ll be Battlecry. it’ll be awesome to have a map from the new series Star Wars Rebels : the planet Lothal, the homeworld of Ezra.
    Thank for listening

• Developer

Most of the maps are somewhat custom but set  in a similar areas of where the original maps are. So custom maps is not an issue ;P

About the map. We haven’t seen much of the show yet so its not easy to say but it looks like interesting location. It kinda looks like what was supposed to be Alderaan judging from some of the new and the old concepts mixed with a little Tatooine vide. 

For example this is a really nice picture of Alderaan:

alderaan-city.jpg

• I’d love to play on a map like that pic. Looks like it could blend very well with natural formations, having some of the buildings blend with it.

It would make an awesome art work.

• Now THAT would be a map to play on! [i](look at the sheer SIZE of the map. . .dream come true. . .Make it happen naow!)[/i]

I like how people are coming out with the Planets that don’t get as much attention as they have the biggest potential to be completely unique.

• I like how people are coming out with the Planets that don’t get as much attention as they have the biggest potential to be completely unique.

I concur: I also prefer new maps and locations and Star Wars has no shortage of them. And moreover, you can play Hoth, Bespin, or Yavin on pretty much every other Star Wars game or mod. It’ll be hard to make them truly unique, since we’ve seen them so many times before.

maps 12
Views