[Official] Political Discussion

• Advisers

For no reason I have decided to talk politics. If anyone wants this to disappear just say so. Rules are as follows. All credit for these goes to Mandosis.

• Discussion must remain civil
    • Others opinions must be respected
    • No flaming or baiting other members

First up Obama and his ideas on helping the economy, the stimulus package, cash for cluckers, etc. I personally believe that spending money that doesn't exist is not a solution to a problem but simply a prolonging of the problem.

ISIS/IS/Islamic state, it currently has a standing army between 50,000-80,000 along with alliances to several other terrorist groups Boko Haram etc. Obamas policy consists of training troops in Syria to combat them and drone strikes. The training program failed after they completed training a significant amount of the gear we supplied them somehow ended up with IS as near as I can tell that program ended, the drone strikes have been more successful taking into account ISs strategy of storing weapons and bases under civilian buildings school etc. The only real problem I have with this is the way the media handles it. The first ROE is to know who your enemies are and our government seems to not know what they are facing it's a jihad and as we all know history repeats itself. If you want more controversial posts let me know if not let me know. I will post one new topic every week.

I am that weirdo you don’t like hanging around forums.

• Developer

How about I make it official? Though there are going to have to be a few rules.

• Discussion must remain civil
    • Others opinions must be respected
    • No flaming or baiting other members

That said arguments are of course allowed (it is politics after all 😄) but must remain civil as mentioned above. I have changed the topic title to [Official] Political Discussion.

• Advisers

@Mandosis Go for it I intended to use it to judge the response to a "controversial" post but I love a good civil argument but everyone one I ever do it with ends up fuming mad. I put the ROE at the top.

I am that weirdo you don’t like hanging around forums.

Views