A Year in Review - 2015

• That explains why programming progress is so slow, in my experience UE4 is an artists dream, not so much for programmers especially as it uses C#. That in combination with only 2 programmers probably is what causes the programming side of things to be slower that ideal. Thats why I love unity :P

• Thank you so much for the update!

• Advisers

@HaMM4R actually C## there is a plugin for JAVA and another one for C# on its way also there is skookum script. Yep Unreal is nice for artists and Unity is good for programmers(unless you want the source code) ;) ave you tried making something pretty in Unity ugh nightmares JK or am I?

I am that weirdo you don’t like hanging around forums.

• Awesome to see an update, I look forward to doing something of a follow up when you have another substantial content drop. Keep up the work!

• Insurgent not sure the plugins are quite up to scratch though eh, and with the right shader work unity can look pretty nice. Check out this assault rifle for my halo game rendered in engine http://i.imgur.com/uV9wrX8(dot)jpg (take out the (dot) and put in a . seems the websites embedding of images doesn't work quite right :P)

but I think if we want to argue the intracasies of engines thats for another thread (though you are right about the source code :P)

• Advisers

@HaMM4R both are great engines it really just comes down to do you like that one or this one. But seeing as you can't take a little joke as a joke....😜 however if you do want to discuss the them feel free to start a thread. Also I can't seem to remove that 1

I am that weirdo you don’t like hanging around forums.

• @Mandosis Thank you so much for the update! I'm looking forward to this game's future.

• Good to know the project is still going! Wish you the best of luck and may the force be with you!

I have so much faith in this Project. No Matter how long it may take, I will be hear waiting.

• Developer

Thanks, @BenJ30 . Don't worry, we'll get there! We look forward to the progress we'll make this year! Please continue supporting Battlecry! :D

@BenJ30 said:

I have so much faith in this Project. No Matter how long it may take, I will be hear waiting.

Oh, no. Oh, no!

• Banned

This post is deleted!
  • Banned

This post is deleted!

• faith in humanity restored.

• This post is deleted!
ayir 1 progress update 1 dev update 1
Views