Oculus VR Support?

• I was thinking of possibly adding a sort of VR support to the game if successful with the first person view. I think it'd be really cool to do. It'd make it 10x more immersive and would add an amazing feel to the game. I know this is going to be a free to play but id definitely throw 60 bucks at this rather than EA's game. Is there a kickstarter for this? I feel that would be a great idea to have one.

• Advisers

@h2klegacy They asked if anyone was interested in VR support the only real reply was if it isn't to hard to do go for it. As for any money donations/purchases they can't do that because Star Wars and other registered trademarks affiliated with is are owed by Disney and a cease and desist letter would appear and they would shutdown, the only way they can do this is by being non profit and just for fun. Yes they can be shutdown but they aren't worried.

I am that weirdo you don’t like hanging around forums.

• @Insurgent Whoa. I've been checking this web for a bit before I joined and noticed it's been getting a little inactive since EA's battlefront gameplay video. Now after launch however this "fan made none profit game made for fun" is a project I support.

• Advisers

@Mask_Lord said:

@Insurgent Whoa. I've been checking this web for a bit before I joined and noticed it's been getting a little inactive since EA's battlefront gameplay video. Now after launch however this "fan made none profit game made for fun" is a project I support.

Actually the website hasn't been getting inactive it just never was active, it comes in spurts and slows down

I am that weirdo you don’t like hanging around forums.

• Developer

@h2klegacy Virtual Reality support is something we will talk about in the future. The Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are coming out in Q1 2016 (just a few months away).

first person 1 immersive 1 motion 1 virtual reality 2 oculus 1
Views