Battle of AX-456

• Battle of AX-456
    Wookiepedia: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_AX-456
    Reading the description in Wookiepedia, I think it would be a great objective or co-op map. There is everything: firefight with Rebel SpecOps, need for alternative routes, capturin and guarding Rebel prisoners and defending positions, waves of attacks…
    Also, this is the first time Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors met. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

• I think that PVE mission better look with Clones Wars era.

• ☭BigBird wrote:

I think that PVE mission better look with Clones Wars era.

???

Why does it matter which era it is for the PvE? Explain a little bit more, because I can’t understand.

• Cause I dont want to play for droids.

• You imply that PvE should ONLY be for Clone Wars era and ONLY for clones? And it will suck for anything else or that it’s pointless to do any co-op missions for other sides, or something else I didn’t get?

For instance, I prefer the Rebels and not the Empire (and I played BF more with them than with stormtroopers). But that doesn’t mean that all co-op missions should be for the Rebels. The Empire must have its turn and fun, too.

The co-op/PvE missions, if created, should depend on what good missions and ideas the developers and probably we, can come up with. If most of them turn out to be only for Rebels, Imperials, CIS, or any other faction, then why not?

Besides, I don’t think that Battlefront ever forced anyone to play with any single faction you didn’t like… well, except in singleplayer. But in multiplayer you could switch sides even mid-battle.

P.S. Also, I don’t think we’ll se Clone Wars era anytimes soon. And maybe not at all. The developer’s resources are limited.

• Maybe it will be not pve . I want republic army to fight against several captains of Confederation, who have a few platoons of droids. Players who will become sep captains, stay into heavy defended place. They should command droids squads and its landing, and wichles too. Clones should pierce protection and kill all command player who can be saved on ships. If 4 of 7 captans can leave, the battle will be won by separatists.

• Developer

Battlefront imo made it enjoyable on both sides and I don’t see a reason why it’s a bad thing to play as droids. It was quite fun for example playing with the droidekas because they were somewhat unique.

☭BigBird wrote:
    I want republic army to fight against several captains of Confederation, who have a few platoons of droids. Players who will become sep captains, stay into heavy defended place. They should command droids squads and its landing, and wichles too

Wouldn’t that make it more into a strategy game for the Separatists instead of a FPS/TPS?

It could be also done as these commanders being AI or players and others should just defend them and not let them killed by the enemy.

maps 12
Views