Game modes?

• What game modes are there going to be? Really hope there will be a survival type mode.
    Also maybe split screen multiplayer? I would really like a split screen mode! Maybe on windows could have a split screen when 2 Xbox 360 controllers are plugged in?
    Ps. Sorry for all the questions. Just really syked for battle cry!

• Advisers

All that they have confirmed so far is conquest. Every thing takes time and split screen would probably only happen if more people joined their team. My apologies if I seem direct I am just that way. P.S. The ideas are good. :)

I am that weirdo you don’t like hanging around forums.

• Developer

For now conquest and team deathmatch are the ones being worked on(I know deathmatch is not very exciting but it’s fine for testing at least ;d). We will do more as we progress. We want to have a good variety of game modes to choose from after all.

For split screen if you mean like local split screen multiplayer( online using split screen is really hard), it is being supported. We haven’t really fiddled with it yet but if people really want we can really consider adding it when the main stuff is done.

• @Insurgent no direct is fine and that makes sense

• @Sharky deathmatch is kind of mandatory for online multiplayer and no one really gets bored of it so that’s absolutely fine by me!

• Advisers

@Sharky conquest was my favorite mode how will the command posts work? Will they be the same or tweaked?

• Developer

@Insurgent We aren’t certain but in the core they will work like in swbf1 and 2. We have been thinking of way to possibly improve them though.
    Things that will prevent spawn camping or at least a better indication when someone is in the vicinity of the CP but not capturing it because probably he is waiting for people to spawn

• Advisers

@Sharky sounds great.

• Its a PC game, I don’t think splitscreen is likely.

Views