Website Overhaul

• Developer

Yesterday the website was brought down in preparation for a total overhaul. The website is sporting a brand new design and is now mobile responsive for use on smart phones and tablets.

In the future I would like to implement the forum as a commenting engine on any new articles allowing comments to be read on both the website and forum.

As usual with anything new there may be a few issues. If you happen to notice anything including things like speed or issues with the design across devices, please reply to this topic or make a new one in the help category.

• It’s looking good :)
    Mobile support was a good idea,
    I always browse the forum on my phone.

• Oh so the current website layout is just a place holder? I kind of liked the forum the way it was before.

• Developer

@Takahashi No, just improving the design and usability. I had to move forward with the technology powering the forum and the old theme was incompatible. Once a few more features are added that are coming down the line I will try and bring a few things back from the old forum design. The front page will stay as is. The website simply needed a design refresh and needed to be far easier to manage for us. I had been sitting on the concept for the site for about 8 months and finally decided to make it.

• Oh I understand now

Really like this new homepage, it fits in really well with the actual forum software. It keeps the consistency throughout the whole site which is good to see.

Views