First person camera.

• If you could I would like to request you move the first person camera closer to the characters face to make it more realistic. (It has bothered me in other games.)
    P.S. I did not know where else to put this.

• Developer

If you could I would like to request you move the first person camera closer to the characters face to make it more realistic. (It has bothered me in other games.)

P.S. I did not know where else to put this.

Thanks for the idea thorium. In the future if it does not fit into a catagory you can always just post it under suggestions. The catagories just make it easier to organize it all.

• Thank you.

• We’re currently thinking about different ways to create a more immersive and real first person experience, like different ways to animate the character and position the camera. We’ll see how that turns out.

• We’re currently thinking about different ways to create a more immersive and real first person experience, like different ways to animate the character and position the camera. We’ll see how that turns out.

Try two cameras one at each eye. (Just an idea.)

• @Thorium

Try two cameras one at each eye. (Just an idea.)

luls…

• luls…

What does luls mean?

• Developer

What does luls mean?

It’s kinda like lol ;d.

It’s funny though because that’s not how it’s made in games because you see all on a one screen and with 2 cameras at the same time one half will look somewhere, while the other will look elsewhere and your eyes will be fried pretty much with looking at both at the same time.

This is used for Occulus Rift though where you have one screen for each eye so you use 2 cameras, that don’t show exactly the same.

• This is used for Occulus Rift though where you have one screen for each eye so you use 2 cameras, that don’t show exactly the same.

This is not the only possible technology. For example, some games used red-blue glasses (like TrackMania). There are other options for 3D as well, but I don’t know if any could be used for PC.

• This is not the only possible technology. For example, some games used red-blue glasses (like TrackMania). There are other options for 3D as well, but I don’t know if any could be used for PC.

Already happened nvidia has done it they can make most games 3D (you need their graphics card It goes with it) I have seen Bloodstone in 3D they can even do it with those new colorless 3D glasses.

• Maybe Thorium was asking for something like an option for using world-models in first person. I know TF2 has this option in-game and with it, you can see your own shadow, arms and legs (the command is ‘cl_first_person_uses_world_model 1’ if you’re interested). A world-model option would be really great in my opinion, but then clipping issues might make it quite a hassle to implement.

• To see your own character if you look on the bottom would be nice.

user interface 3
Views