Ios maybe?

• Are you going to make it on iOS? That probably how I would play it.
    Even if just online multiplayer I would probably buy it. Or maybe a smaller version of campain. I don’t really have a computer that I can get it on and a PS3. And I would probable play it mostly on iOS anyway.
    Is it going to be an app?

• Advisers

I would want this game on iOS too but there are several issues here are several the first is that it costs money to put an app on the app store this is a free game, Star Wars is trademarked by Disney they probably wouldn’t take well to an awesome app competing against thier horrendous apps the rebels one is alright more issues include making it run on the iOS devices which would require major coding changes and graphics down grades all while they are making it run on pc, as for PS3 it has its own coding stuff and once again Disney owns the rights to all things Star Wars so my sincere apologies.

I am that weirdo you don’t like hanging around forums.

• I know I posted this a while ago but ok that’s fine. I agree the Star Wars apps can be pretty crappy. Not laggy but just not good gameplay. Kotor is probably the only really good one there. So what will battle cry be on?

• Advisers

PC, Mac, and Linux are the planned operating systems.

I am that weirdo you don’t like hanging around forums.

• @Insurgent ha that’s what I would probably play it on anyway.

Views